MIT: Junior Year
May 16, 2016
It's finals week at MIT, and I'm just days away from wrapping up Junior Year. Here, I catalog the activities I've done and classes I've taken this year. Here's my freshman year and sophomore year lists as well.
- MIT Club Tennis: I continued playing on MIT's club tennis team for the third year, albeit spending less time than desired during the spring semester.
- Zeta Psi: I finished up my role as Vice President at the end of the calendar year
- Science Olympiad @ MIT: We hosted our second annual invitational tournament. We filled all 60+ spots in under 48 hours, so we must have done something right the first time around.
- Baker Foundation: I joined the Baker Foundation, which is a Presidential Institute Committee, this semester. We provide resources to projects and ideas that will improve life at MIT.
- D-Lab: During IAP, I began a UROP on augmented reality in the MIT D-Lab. More on this coming soon.
- 6.034 - Artificial Intelligence
- 6.837 - Computer Graphics
- CMS.350 - 21st-Century Journalism
- MAS.s64 - Science Fiction Fabrication
- 6.033 - Computer Systems Engineering
- 6.803 - Human Intelligence Enterprise
- 6.UAT - Oral Communication
- CMS.831 - Data Storytelling Studio
- CMS.842 - Playful and Social Interaction Design
- MAS.s63 - Integrative Theories of Mind and Cognition
- MAS.s66 - Human Machine Symbiosis