Well, undergrad is over. Here, I catalog the activities I've done and classes I've taken this year. Lists from past years can be seen here: freshman, sophomore, and junior year. Next year I will be sticking around MIT to work on my Masters.
My senior year activities mostly involve a continutation of past years, including playing on the MIT Club Tennis Team, the Baker Foundation, Zeta Psi, and some other smaller things.
The biggest change was starting to TA. In both the fall and spring semesters, I was an undergraduate teaching assistant in 6.UAT, a clas in public speaking for computer science topics.
- 4.110 - Design Across Scales
- 6.013 - Electromagnetics & Applications
- 6.041 - Probability
- 6.169 - Applications of Circuits & Electronics
- 6.861 - New Aspects of a Computational Theory of Intelligence
- 6.945 - Large-Scale Symbolic Systems
- 6.s064 - Circuits & Electronics (see my post on this class: A Glimpse of the Future of Education)
- 6.UAP - Udergraudate Advanced Project
- 7.013 - Introductory Biology
- CMS.614 - Network Cultures
PS: I inititally wrote this post on May 31, 2017. However I somehow didn't publish it on the site until November 12, 2018.