I've wrapped up my first MEng year, and will be continuing my MEng next year, with a larger focus on research. My undergrad activities and classes are here: freshman, sophomore, and junior, and senior year.
- 6.UAT Teaching Assistant: In the fall, I continued as 6.UAT (Oral Communication) teaching assistant. 6.UAT is a class focused on presenting technical material. That was my third semester TAing the class.
- 6.813/6.831 Teach Assistant: In the spring, I TA-ed 6.813/6.831, User Interface Design and Implementation. The main MIT class on UI. I was the "PhD TA," and helped run the PhD section of the class, which involved reading and discussing research papers in the HCI field.
- Zeta Psi:: I stayed an extra year at Zeta Psi, taking on the alumni role of "Beta Pi," which helps the undergrads navigate the "real world" of resumes, internships, jobs, etc.
- 6.869 - Computer Vision
- 18.0851 - Computational Science & Engineering
- 18.400 - Automata, Computability, & Complexity
PS: This is a retrospective on the school year from September 2017 to May 2018. However, I somehow didn't get around to writing it until November 12, 2018. To keep consistency with past years' retrospectives, I dated this post May 2018